Saturday, August 30, 2008

Settled in.

I am finally settled in my room for the semester. It is good not to have to live out of boxes anymore. They put me in a dorm room which wasn't what I was expecting but it will work. Its a very small room with lots of girls surrounding me so please pray that I'll get as much sleep as I need throughout the semester!

Amber, my roommate is another girl in the Outdoor Leadership program and we were in the same group on our hike. So it is a blessing to be able to know her and we will have similar scheduals all year which will work well. We both have lots of gear which has been hard to find space for in our little room. And niether of us have, or can afford much for decorations so if you happen to feel the Spirit lead you to send us decorations, we would really love that! I have lots of pictures to hang from back home. So it will work out even if it isn't what I had pictured. Classes start on Wednesday so soon we'll be able to also settle into a routine.

Our next trip is September 11-15 where we're heading north along the coast for a sea kayaking trip.

Amber and I on the coast.

No comments: